DPS Blotter

Wednesday, Nov. 28 Theft, Poulton Hall, 7:00 p.m. The complainant reported the theft of a cell phone. Thursday, Nov. 29 Theft, Kennedy Hall, 11:50 a.m. A report was filed with DPS in reference to a missing card reader from an elevator in Kennedy Hall. Theft, Lauinger Library, 3:05 p.m. The complainant reported the theft of a laptop. Theft, 36th and Prospect St., 3:32 p.m. The complainant reported the theft of a laptop. Friday, Nov. 30 Harassment, New North, 1:45 p.m. An unidentified person left a message on the complainant’s voicemail threatening to kill a member of the complainant’s family unless the complainant sent money. Saturday, Dec. 1 Disorderly Conduct, 36th and N St., 1:23 a.m. The complainant contacted DPS after having to remove an unruly guest from the residence. Once outside of the house, the guest was injured after getting into a fight with an unknown male. GERMS responded to the scene. Drug Violation, Village B, 3:16 a.m. Evidence of possible drug activity was noticed in the area. A check of the area turned up drugs and drugs paraphernalia in the area. Suspects were identified in connection with the drugs and drug-related items. Drug Violation, LXR, 9:45 p.m. A report was filed with DPS in reference to possible drug activity in the area. Drugs and drug paraphernalia were found in the area, and a suspect was identified. Sunday, Dec. 2 Drug Violation, LXR, 1:44 a.m. DPS received a report of possible drug activity in the area. A check of the area was made and drugs were found. Suspects were identified in connection with the drugs. ischievous Conduct, Village C West, 2:37 a.m. GERMS responded to the area after a complainant stated being injured after an unknown person threw a pumpkin out of a window. The complainant received an injury to the left hand. No suspects or witnesses were identified. Tuesday, Dec. 4 Theft, Yates Field House, 11:45 p.m. The victim reported the theft of credit cards. Wednesday, Dec. 5 Suspicious Activity, Darnall Hall, 7:27 a.m. A report was filed in reference to a suspicious male in the area carrying a laptop. Burglary-No Force, Village A, 12:05 p.m. The complainant reported unknown persons entered into the residence and stole a laptop. Burglary-No Force, 37th Street, 3:18 p.m. The complainant reported unknown persons entered into the residence and stole a laptop. Burglary-No Force, 36th Street, 5:55 p.m. The complainant reported unknown persons entered into the residence and stole a laptop and cash. – Compiled from DPS reports. The DPS blotter appears every Friday.