March 23, 2010: Thumbs Up

**Foreign Debt:** A U.S. envoy delivered two cases of beer to Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper after President Obama lost a bet with Harper over the U.S.-Canada Olympic men’s hockey gold medal game. *Thumbs Up*

**Bird-brained:** Animal Planet is planning to premiere a new show next year about pigeon racing starring Mike Tyson. People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals is calling for an investigation. *Thumbs Down*

**Going Rogue:** Google has stopped censoring search results in China, instead, redirecting users to a Hong Kong-based version of the site that is uncensored. It is uncertain whether Beijing will completely ban the search engine. *Thumbs Up*

**Star Students:** About 90 percent of fourth-year Georgetown medical school students were accepted to their first-choice residency program last weekend. *Thumbs Up*

**On the Hill:** Of the 431 House representatives who participated in Sunday’s historic vote on health care reform, 13 are Georgetown alums. The College, School of Foreign Service and Law Center were all represented in the Georgetown contingent. *Thumbs Up*”