DPS Blotter

Thursday 12/11/08

Burglary-No Force 1300 Block of 36th St NW 0643

The complainant stated that she was awakened when a suspect entered her bed and touched her. The suspect left after being questioned by the complainant. MPD was notified. A subsequent search revealed an unsecured back door. The suspect was not identified; this case is currently under investigation.

Suspicious Activity New Research Building 0923

The complainant filed the report after discovering that a door to a storage room had been pried open. No items were removed from the room; the person or persons appeared to have been sleeping in the area. The sofa pillows were found moved to one end and a plastic bag had been placed over the air vent that is located directly above the sofa. No suspects or witnesses have been identified. This case is currently under investigation.

Suspicious Activity Old North Building 0927

The complainant filed a report after noticing that person or persons unknown had left a hallway door propped open and the hall way lights on. The complainant stated that no items had been removed. No suspects or witnesses have been identified. This case is currently under investigation.

Saturday 12/13/08

Fight Harbin Hall 0359

DPS and MPD responded to a fight in progress call at Harbin Hall. Two suspects were identified. One of the suspects required medical attention for injuries on his hand and nose. He accepted medical treatment from GERMS on the scene but refused transport to the emergency room for additional medical treatment. The second suspect did not report any injuries. This case is currently under investigation.

Sunday 12/14/08

Suspicious Activity Dahlgren Chapel 2109

The complainant contacted DPS in reference to an unknown female creating a disturbance in the chapel while a service was being conducted. The female was identified and barred from campus. MPD was also notified.

onday 12/15/08

Theft Pre Clinical Science Building 0733

The complainant reported finding items missing from two refrigerators in the Coffee Shop located in Pre Clinical Science. The wire was removed from one door and the other door had been forced opened. No suspects or witnesses have been identified. This case is currently under investigation.

ischievous Conduct McDonough School of Business 1041

A report was filed with DPS after a sign was discovered hanging on the exterior of the building displaying the words “money, money, money, Greed forever, Milton Friedman was here”. No suspects or witnesses have been identified; this case is currently under investigation.