Friday Fixat10ns: The Wiz

Young, Wild and Free (or $25 at the door) from thehoya on 8tracks.

Are you excited for tonight’s Spring Concert? This week’s Fixat10ns was designed to get you ready for the show, so brush up on your Wiz Khalifa (and hope that he doesn’t forget the words to his own songs like Lupe did).

Black & Yellow – Wiz Khalifa Wiz Khalifa’s love song to his hometown of Pittsburg, PA, which is now stuck in your head.

Mean Planes & Taylor Gangs – Wiz Khalifa & Taylor Swift This remains one of my favorite mashups.

The Thrill – Wiz Khalifa Great for cruising around with the windows down.

United States of Pop 2011 (World Go Boom) – DJ Earworm DJ Earworm is probably best known for his annual mashup of the Billboard top 25, this was his most recent release (it’s a little Katy Perry heavy, but that’s not his fault)

No More Gas – DJ Earworm But in case you wondered what some of his other stuff sounded like, here’s one of his mashups from a few years ago.

Roll Up – Wiz Khalifa I like this song, but mostly I’m just impressed that he has a song with this title that isn’t about weed.

Young, Wild and Free – Snoop Dog and Wiz Khalifa 

Can You Feel It – Sublime with Rome feat. Wiz Khalifa The new version of Sublime, with Rome Ramirez in place of Bradley Nowell (R.I.P.) collaborated with Wiz on this song last year.

Tearin’ Up My Heart – N Sync This one might seem like a bit of a non-sequitur, but as Georgetown Cabaret will be the opening act, it seemed fitting.