Friday Fixat10ns: Where Has The Time Gone?

[8tracks width=”300″ height=”250″ playops=”” url=”https://8tracks.com/mixes/1331315″]

I don’t know if you’ve been keeping track, but this is the last weekend in January! Where has the time gone? Before we know it it’ll be time for Valentine’s Day, Alternative Spring Break Trips and Easter eggs! Take a second to enjoy the last few days of January with our 4E playlist.

End of Time – Beyoncé Kicking things off with my girl Queen B. Despite the rumors, we indeed will love her until the end of time.

4 Minutes To Save The World – Madonna ft. Justin Timberlake “Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock”. But seriously…

Little of Your Time – Maroon 5 NO MAROON 5, I HAVE NO TIME TO GIVE. Just kidding, it’s Adam Levine so I have all of the time to give, but tell him to wait until after I turn in my Spanish paper.

Ready? O.K. – Matt and Kim NO MATT AND KIM, CONSULT MAROON 5, I’M NOT READY. How is it already the last weekend in January? Seriously?

Time Bomb – The Format Switching genres in this playlist a little bit and tossing in this 2008 favorite of mine. Nate Reuss may have moved from time bombs to ‘Some Nights’ but this song is just so applicable to my schedule.

Time Moves Slow – Grouplove Grouplove, I love you but you’re lying. Time moves way too fast and I can’t keep up. I do have some fond memories of listening to this song on my pensive drives to school though.

Backwards With Time – The Avett Brothers I’m going to be honest, I was kind of just looking for an excuse to put Avett in here and this song title lent itself pretty well to this theme.  Enjoy my boys Scott and Seth in their country-folk awesomeness.

Give Me Time – Dawes Taking the tempo of this playlist down a little with this crooning Dawes song. His voice can often make me take a deep breath between theology readings and, as he does, beg the world to give me time.

The Circle Game – Joni Mitchell “We’re captive on the carousel of time”. Yes, Joni. Yes.

Any Time At All – The Beatles Closing out the playlist with a classic. Though you may be stressed and pressed for time, you should know that The Fourth Edition will here to entertain you. Any time at all, all you’ve gotta do is call and we’ll be here.