Free Tickets to Taylor Swift!

TAYLOR

I’m not kidding.

Starting tomorrow, May 9, 2013, Diet Coke will begin it’s “Silver Ticket” scavenger hunt, giving 8 Washington D.C. area residents a chance to win free tickets to Taylor Swift’s sold-out RED Tour concert on May 11 at the Verizon Center.

Want to get free seats at T-Swift’s Verizon Center Show? Here’s how it can happen:

Diet Coke will be releasing a series of “Swift-inspired” scavenger hunt clues on its Twitter, @DietCoke, beginning at 8am tomorrow morning! The @DietCoke clues will ultimately lead Swift fans to a secret “Silver Ticket” location in the D.C. area. The first eight fans (who are 18 and older) to reach the secret “Silver Ticket” location will receive two passes to Taylor’s May 11 Concert at the Verizon Center.

D.C. is one of several cities that Diet Coke has chosen to launch their “Silver Ticket” sweepstakes in partnership with Taylor Swift. Swift was recently chosen as a centerpiece in Diet Coke’s Stay Extraordinary campaign, on which she will serve as a brand ambassador for numerous initiatives and ad campaigns.

So what are you waiting for, Hoyas? Forget finals, put down your cup of coffee and forget your struggles! Who wouldn’t want free tickets, especially for something like this:

Photo: Famous-Wallpapers.com