I’m about to Peace: Waiting at the Airport

[8tracks width=”300″ height=”250″ playops=”” url=”https://8tracks.com/mixes/2865040″]

Hope you guys are excited for Thanksgiving break! Unfortunately, before you get to eat turkey, you may have a long road ahead of you. (Literally.) Many of you are going to have to wait for what seems like an eternity to board a plane. Luckily, 4E has made you a stellar playlist to keep you calm while waiting and get you pumped to take off.

1. World’s Greatest – R Kelly You made it! It’s time to put all your carry-on bags down and slump into one of those exceedingly comfy airport chairs. It took a lot to get here; you lasted almost an entire semester, you got yourself to the airport and you even made it through security! Appreciate how awesome you are.

2. I Will Wait – Mumford and Sons Even though you’re the world’s greatest, you still have to wait like everyone else. So wait awhile with Mumford and Sons.

3. Waiting on the World to Change – John Mayer One day you will be able to teleport home but for now you’ll just have to chill in the waiting area.

4. Hold On, We’re Going Home – Drake You’ve been away from home for about three months now. All you have to do is hold on for a little bit longer!

5. Like a G6 – Far East Movement You’re probably not actually taking a G6 home but here’s to hoping that you at least get upgraded to first class!

6. Spaceship – Kanye West At some point, after you’ve exhausted scrolling through every form of social media you’ll be praying for any form of transportation, even a spaceship, to take you away from the smelly guy across from you.

7. Big Jet Plane – Angus and Julia Stone If you take this song literally, it makes a lot of sense.

8. Leaving on a Jet Plane – John Denver This song is an absolute tear-jerker and it may make you realize how much you are going to miss eating Ramen with your roommate. Listen to it anyway.

9. Fly – Rihanna ft. Nicki Minaj It’s time to lighten the mood. Try your hardest not to rap along with Nicki because the poor grandma sitting next to you may be frightened.

10. Touch the Sky – Kanye West It’s time to line up! Your wait was worth it. This is the best pump up song ever created and you really will be on top of the world in a few minutes. Plus it’s on President Obama’s iPod and who doesn’t want to be more like Obama?

obama-air-force-one-waving

Photos: Facts or Die