D.C. Boasts Strongest Brainpower in the Nation

WashingtonDC-IM2With midterms starting and the number of students spending late nights in Lau rising, many Hoyas are feeling stressed. But have no fear! At times like these, it’s important to take a step back and gain some perspective. Hopefully, a recently posted InTheCapital article can do just that.

In a new study produced by The Business JournalWashington, D.C., has come out as the biggest source of collective brain power in the country. Looking at 102 major markets and rating each market on its percentage of adults with high school diplomas, bachelor’s degrees and graduate degrees, the rankings placed D.C. at the top of the list. So, if Washington, D.C., earned the best brain power ranking (i.e, Washington, D.C. is smart) and Georgetown is located in Washington, D.C., then one can assume…

Of course, as humble men and women for others, Hoyas would never openly boast or brag. But, speaking as a completely objective third party with no personal interest in the matter, if The Business Journal, says so, why deny it?

To see more information on the study, which includes the District’s full percentages, click here. Study hard, Hoyas, and remember you can do it! Or at least do it long enough to get to spring break.

Photo: marvelmovies.wikia.com