What Does Your Drunk Food Say About You?

After a night of drinking, we all crave that midnight, or rather, early morning snack. What does you go-to drunk munchie say about you? Let’s find out.

1. Pizza

https://gph.is/1PNOBKg

You are a lazy, yet consistent, drunk eater. You attack a slice of street pizza head on, no knife or fork; just you and your cheesy mess. Or maybe you call your local pizza place for delivery. This place knows the sound of your voice and probably already has your order programmed. You think you’re friends with these guys, but don’t be fooled. Remember, Tony the Pizza Guy just wants your money, not your friendship.

2. Wrap/Sandwich/Burrito/Gyro

https://gph.is/1L7tJ0g

You are a sophisticated drunk. You know where the OPEN late night food is and you guide all your friends to its deliciousness. You have also mastered the art of eating with both hands while intoxicated. Sometimes you may even advance to the next level: eating and walking while intoxicated.

3. Fries 

You’re a sharer. Maybe not by choice, but certainly by your order. When you ordered fries you agreed to the silent promise to allow everyone “just one fry.” Ordering fries comes with a lot of positives too. You often escape the feeding frenzy cleaner than you were before and probably with new friends!

4. Cereal 

You have either made the responsible decision to cut back on drunk food spending, cut back on your waistline, or your actually trying to go to bed before 1 AM. We all know that drunk food adds up in dollar signs, calories or an extra hour to your night out. Whether you’re saving money, avoiding greasy late night food or trying to get some shut eye, you’re taking the Drunk High Road. Congrats!

5. Healthy Food 

Get out! Healthy food doesn’t even count. Did you even go out? Or did you just have a glass of wine? Either way, you have enough wits and self-control to make yourself a healthy late night snack like carrots and hummus. Your friends may give you the stink eye when you decide to head home and eat an apple, instead of stumbling to that late night diner. However, you’re the real winner as you will probably wake up the next day with only a mild headache and a healthy stomach.

images/gifs: giphy.com