DPS Blotter

Friday, Feb. 6Theft, Intercultural Center, 9:57 a.m.

The complainant reported the theft of a remote electronic device controller from a classroom. No suspects or witnesses have been identified. An investigation by DPS is ongoing.

Attempted burglary, Old North, 10:19 a.m.

The complainant reported finding possible tool marks around a key latch. Nothing was reported missing. No suspects or witnesses have been identified. An investigation by DPS is ongoing.

Theft, ICC, 12:03 p.m.

Suspicious activity, Henle Village, 4:20 p.m.

A report was received regarding a suspicious male in the area. He appeared to be looking into the residential windows as he jogged past. The suspect was not identified. An investigation by DPS is ongoing.

Unlawful entry, Village C West, 5:30 p.m.

The complainant reported that an unknown male entered the residence without authorization. The suspect appeared to be intoxicated. He asked for a person that does not live there. He apologized and left after being informed. The suspect was not identified.

Sunday, Feb. 8

Assault with a deadly weapon (knife), Harbin Hall, 3:29 a.m.

The complainant reported that the suspect walked into his room and threatened him with a knife. The suspect was identified and MPD was notified. A joint investigation by MPD and DPS is ongoing.

Department Information (Threatening phone call), Harbin Hall, 3:29 a.m.

The complainant reported receiving an unsolicited voice message. The message contained threats on his life. The caller was identified and MPD was notified. An investigation by DPS is ongoing.

Suspicious activity, Healy Lawn, 3:55 a.m.

A report was received regarding two suspects running nude in the area. The suspects left the area before they could be identified.

–Compiled from Department of Public Safety reports. The DPS blotter appears

every Friday.