Campus Sartorialist: November

campus sartorialist march 22

As fall starts turning into winter, most Hoyas are bracing themselves for some truly cold days ahead. Indeed, weather forecasts all over predict snow and general chilliness for this Thanksgiving break. However, yesterday was an unexpectedly warm day, so the 4E bloggers decided to take a walk around campus and get some shots of stylish students.

Anjali

Anjali Dayal (Ph.D. candidate in the government department) looks fab in a classic jacket/skirt/boots combo. The black and gray color palette takes her look from classy to business classy – ladies with upcoming interviews or presentations, take note.

Next up is Jonathan Marrow (COL ’18) rocking shorts in the 60-degree heat – pink shorts, too. Coupled with Sperry’s, a button-down and a Hoya vest, I think we can all agree that this look is so Georgetown. 

Matt

Matt Grisier (COL ’16) is decked out in what experts call “a suit and tie.” The light blue-and-white stripes complement the gray jacket and pants nicely. Perfect for an interview or for the workplace!

Sam

We ran into Sam Kleinman (COL ’16), who was looking sharp in the very classic button-down and jeans combination. The casual rolled-up sleeves, baller watch and subtle pen in the shirt pocket lend themselves to the “academic but laid-back” look.

BussyBussy Awosanya (COL ’15) is rocking a purple dress with flats on this fine day. Accessorizing with a leather jacket, unique necklace and cute bag, this is the look of a true sartorialist.

Ben Laura

Last up, we met Laura Angelich (COL ’15) and Ben Saunders (SFS ’15), who, while dressed differently, are united in their support of GIVES. We loved Laura’s adorable jacket, scarf and boots, just as we loved Ben’s “Kindness Is Cool” T-shirt. Some fashion trends come and go, but kindness is always in season.

Thanks to Erin Hart and blogger Julia Kieserman for helping me get these shots of fashionable Hoyas! Stay tuned for more photos of fresh Hoyas next month.