Friday Fixat10ns: Traffic Jamz

Traffic JamzYesterday, 4E told you that Chris Christie was in a bit of hot water concerning some traffic jams. So, like any good journalists would, we made a playlist about it for your enjoyment.

[8tracks width=”300″ height=”250″ playops=”” url=”https://8tracks.com/mixes/3183947″]

1. Bugatti – Ace Hood feat. Rick Ross and Future For many citizens, it was just a normal day. They were ready to make their commute in a new Bugatti.

2. Fast In My Car – Paramore So, they simply drove fast in their cars, headed toward the George Washington Bridge.

3. Ride – Lana Del Rey Many just wanted to enjoy the ride.

4. Ridin’ Dirty – UGK But then, something seemed amiss. Traffic had begun to cluster. Was it just a traffic study by Port Authority, or something dirty?

5. Vanessa Carlton – A Thousand Miles Being halted in traffic was a difficult time for many people. But their resilience was strong. People would go a thousand miles to get where they were needed to go…

6. Bridge Over Troubled Waters – A$K They would even go atop a traffic-congested bridge over troubled waters. (We chose this weird version to show how bizarre this whole scandal is.)

7. We Can’t Stop – Miley Cyrus The only thing is, everyone did stop. You know, in the traffic.

8. Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word – Elton John It usually is difficult to make big apologies, but Chris Christie needed to do it.

9. I Will Survive – Gloria Gaynor And now, Christie’s political career has the chance to survive and live another day.

10. Don’t Stop Believing – Journey In many ways, this song brings everything full circle. In one aspect, many people went on a strange traffic-filled journey. In another, Chris Christie doesn’t want you to lose faith in his no-nonsense reputation. So Don’t Stop Believing … Christie 2016?

Photo: auto evolution.com