Help Georgetown Unlock a Free Week of UberX!

UberPPTDo you feel the need to hibernate in your room all day long because this winter is way too much to handle? Do you refuse to walk anywhere outside the gates because the half hour you spent last week at Yates was already enough?

Well, even though staying bundled up under your covers watching Netflix seems like the perfect of perfect days, D.C. has too many things to offer. UberX has the perfect solution for all of your first world problems!

Uber is an mobile phone app that allows you to request a car, which will pick you up wherever you are, without having to wait or walk in the cold. Because Hoyas are so cool, Uber is offering the entire Georgetown community one free week of UberX if at least 1,500 people sign up for Uber using the Georgetown-only promo code: DCuberXtraCredit3.

We have from right now – yes, sign up NOW – until Feb. 11 to achieve our goal, so go tell every person you know to sign up for Uber. Tell your teachers, tell your friends, tell Jack the Bulldog. Since I know you’re probably as broke as I am, you probably want to save up a little something for Spring Break, so a free week of UberX would certainly come in handy.

To recap, all you have to do is the following:

1. Go to the App store and download Uber
2. Sign up using the Promo Code: DCuberXtraCredit3
3. Procrastinate your studies for at least an hour while you announce publicly why everyone should sign up too
4. Hibernate in your room watching Netflix until Uber unlocks a free UberX week for Georgetown
5. Explore everything D.C. has to offer FOR FREE. (My suggestions: Busboys and Poets on U Street, and Madam’s Organ in Adams Morgan.)

Well, what are you waiting for? Start downloading and let’s get some free UberX!

Photo: pardonmycrumbs.blogspot.com