Bradley Cooper Was (Possibly) Here

Bradley-Cooper-1920x1200Of the many Georgetown traditions held dear in Hoyas’ hearts, 4E has a special love for the partaking in the “I Found Bradley Cooper And Took a Picture With (Of) Him” game. A combination of a simple bird watching hike and the Hunger Games, the quest to find and photograph demands dedication, bravery and sharp eyes. Every time our lovable, Oscar-nominated alumnus shows his heart-melting smile on campus, the Georgetown community goes into a rabid frenzy, and here at 4E we do our best to steer the frantic masses with live updates of sightings. In honor of the fearless Bradley stalkers who so generously share their pictures and current locations despite risk to life and limb, we present the 4E Bradley Spotting Hall of Fame, complete with survivor testimony:

Billy and Bradley“I always take pictures with people who beat me in basketball, and when everyone started liking this one I figured it must be someone important. Turns out it was Matt Damon!”  – W. S. Millerbrad2

“Eighth time down M Street in search of Brad and what to my tired eyes should appear? There he was all along, looking so perfect it was as if he were photoshopped.”  – J. Walshhealy“It was a beautiful, sunny day. I walked onto campus and there he was! Bradley Cooper before my eyes! I quickly snapped a photo of him, and it turned out so well!” – S. W. Quad
Bradley1“It happened just like I had always dreamed it would: Out of the middle of a crowd, his piercing blue eyes met mine and that radiant smile made me feel larger than life.” – L. O’Donovan

2009 Armed Forces Inaugural Committee

“I was at the inauguration and there he was. I couldn’t see President Obama but I could see Bradley’s sparkling white teeth and mystical gaze!” – Joe B. Carroll

Photo Feb 25, 9 10 11 PM

“I was texting on the way to class and glanced up and saw that god of a man emerging from Leavey. Tried to sprint to him but a horde of freshmen trampled me. … I still got the picture though.” – S. Henleson Photo Feb 25, 9 11 41 PM “Saw some black cars outside Healy and remembered that Brad drove a black car in Limitless, so I’m pretty sure thats him in the second one. The windows are pretty tinted but if you squint you can see his flowing golden locks.” – V. C. Westfield

Keep your eyes peeled and cameras poised, fellow Cooper aficionados, and don’t hesitate to let us know when you next spot our elusive star (or someone in a baseball cap and glasses who vaguely resembles him). You never know when he’ll appear on campus!

Photos: hdw.eweb4.com, wikimedia, Courtesy Billy Bowers, Hollywood Reporter, Team Bradley Cooper, Kathleen McMahon for The Hoya