Francesca’s Is Coming to M Street

francescas

Sick of your current Georgetown wardrobe? Feel like updating your style with the changing of seasons? Looking for the right statement necklace to compliment your dress for the formal you’ll inevitably attend?

Well then you might want to brace yourself and your wallet, because Francesca’s is opening up a new store on M Street. Just in case you can’t tell from the gif inserted below, 4E is pretty excited about this news!

That’s right Hoyas, the Houston-based women’s boutique is coming to Georgetown in early 2015, providing you with just another perfect excuse to drain your bank account (as if there weren’t enough already).

The store carries an array of affordably priced clothes, handbags, shoes and accessories perfect for any trendy student’s closet. Francesca’s aims to provide its customers with fashionable options at lower prices in comparison to other upper-end retailers already on M Street. Finally, the perfect place for the fashion forward college student: cute clothes and low prices. You know what that means?  More money to spend on coffee and food. YES.

The brand has been working on making a greater presence in the district, as it has opened shops in many of the major shopping malls. While you’ll have to wait until next year to conveniently shop at the brand’s M Street location, you can peruse the Francesca’s website for a little fashion inspiration and holiday shopping (for yourself, obviously).

Francesca’s also has some great gift options and a ton of online as well as in-store promotions and clearance items. The holiday season is truly upon us.

Happy shopping, Hoyas!

Thanks to Biz Journals for this amazing discovery.

Gifs: tumblr.com; Photos: https://www.turkeycreek.com/businesslisting/francescas-collection/; https://www.panoramio.com/photo/16824744