Introducing… Meet the Profs

Meet the Profs

In past years, The Hoya has produced the annual and successful Faces project, in which a number of students, faculty and staff are profiled. Oftentimes the faculty profiles prove to be popular with readers, who want to see what their professors are like outside of the classroom.

Well, good news! 4E is introducing a new, regular series, “Meet the Profs”, in which a faculty member will be profiled. We will be asking him or her questions on topics ranging from his/her field of study to “What do you do on Georgetown Day when nobody shows up for class?”

So why are we telling you this? Because we want to hear from you! If you tell us about any professor of yours that you want interviewed, we will try our darndest to do it. Maybe it’ll be the professor that inspired you to pursue your current major, or the professor who cracked way too many jokes but made a difficult class more fun. Either way, we want to hear about them and give them a spotlight.

So email us about your special prof at [email protected]! And who knows, next time you open up 4E’s homepage, you might see a post devoted to your favorite teacher.

Photo: Twitter