The Aftermath of Midterms

midterms

By now you’ve either powered through your midterms or had them delayed until after Spring Break by snow. You’ve stayed in Lau all night, made study guides, drank copious amounts of coffee and sat through hours of studying and preparation.

Ok, let’s be honest, AN hour of studying and preparation.

no idea
Sounds about right

But now the pencils are down, the papers are turned in, so what’s left? What do you do in the wake of midterms, when the constant stress and studying is replaced by silence and free time?

Here are a few ideas:

1. Shred/burn all of your notes! Sayonara Suckers!! You definitely will not need those for finals or anything.

2. Rely on your pals to help you de-stress. There is nothing that a late night movie marathon cannot fix.

pals

3. You could also find that special someone to keep your mind off of the realization that you’ll be getting your grades back soon.

special somone

4. President Underwood will be happy to keep you company while you contemplate your life choices.

poor grades
See, you’ll be fine in the long run.

5. Go out and experience the world… play in the snow, build a snowman or feel the rain on your skin. rain

Just remember, that as empty as you might feel right now, a whole new round of exams will start up after break. You’ll get to go back to those late night Lau parties, daily breakdowns and crippling self-doubt once more! So enjoy spring break while it lasts.

Photos: studentblogs.le.ac.uk/ , 9gag.com, imgarcade.com, beta.diylol.com, funmozar.com, https://cdn.meme.am/