SEE THE CHERRY BLOSSOMS…From Lau!

cherryblossomslau

How is the 3rd hour of your study session? Where is that study break you intended to take?

You’ve somehow found yourself trapped in the unforgiving walls of Lau 2, wondering if the room is really full of talkative people or if it’s all just a dream? You somehow have only been living within the confines of this book filled, fun sucking metropolis, for the past week and have missed out on all of the friendly tourist filled cherry blossom hype?!

Whatever your pity story, 4E has good news: you can see the cherry blossoms from Lau!

Here’s how:

1. Enter the building.
2. Flash your card at the security/student guard while complimenting them on their shirt choice (especially if it’s uniform).
3. Rather than go to Lau 2 head to the basement, not Lau 1, the basement.
4. Find a cubicle farthest away from all windows (if there even are windows down there).
5. Sit down.
6. Try and cover the top of the cubicle to block out all light.
7. Put on your weirdest playlist to set the mood for any of other Lau-basement-ers that might be in your company.
8. Once you’re in this position you’re in a great spot for cherry blossom viewing! Just click here and enjoy.

giphy-6

If this isn’t quite what you had in mind maybe you should check out: New Jersey… Is this home?! Or Dubai… check out this water park while in Lau! Or this panda down the street, this egg hatchery or spot cute couples lounging by the ocean (ahh awkward) in St Croix!

Too bad there isn’t a view of campus to offer up- you could creep on your friends and all things going on while you continue to sit there alone in that cubicle and procrastinate.

giphy-7

Happy Studying,

<3 4E

Photos/Gifs: giphy.com; https://washington.org/