Rock The Vote: Celeb Style

Banner - Rock the VoteWith the primaries in full swing and the election looming, it’s impossible to escape politics here in the nation’s capital. When people are not busy interrogating you about your major and future career plans, they’ll ask the question on everyone’s mind: “Who are you voting for?”. If your answer is an awkward smile while you rack your brain for the name of a candidate, never fear. 4E and your favorite celebrities are here to help you out.

Candidate 1: Hillary Clinton

No one can deny that Hillary has been hot on the social media scene and, in doing so, has snagged the endorsements of some trustworthy and notable celebrities. Most recently, Ja Rule publicly endorsed Ms. Clinton saying “I like Hillary, I like Hillary. But you know, it’s crazy because…I also think Jeb is a good candidate as well, but, you know, I don’t — I’m a Democrat, so yeah, so I would vote Hillary.” Not only is Ja decisive, it’s clear that he’s thoroughly researched Clinton’s platform. Feel free to use this quote at your next dinner party.

murdaaaa

If Ja was not enough to sway you, let us turn our attention to celebrity endorser number two, Waka Flocka Flame who reasoned that “A woman could do it. I’ve seen my momma raise five boys — that’s super hard, so women can do the same s*** that men could do.” Waka has even hinted that he may help Clinton with her campaign if she promotes his latest album “Flockaveli 2.” In short, anyone’s mom can run for president, but since Hillary’s offering, she deserves your vote.

wakaaa

Hillary has additionally been supported by numerous other major names in the rap industry including 50 cent, Snoop Dogg and ASAP Rocky. She has even earned the vote of the selfie queen, Kim Kardashian, and the actual queen, Beyonce. 

kimmmy
Word Up Hill!

Candidate 2: Donald Trump

As if Trump’s trendy “Make America Great Again” snapbacks were not enough of a draw, multiple big names have publicly voiced their support for the outspoken candidate. Before we hit the celeb scene, let’s hear from a renowned and respected politician, Sarah Palin who was quoted saying, “He is from the private sector, not a politician, can I get a ‘Hallelujah’?” Hallelujah, Sarah! Not only does she understand the definition of a private sector, she also seems to have a distaste for politicians, fitting for someone of her occupation.

palin

If you’re not concerned about private sectors, you may be concerned about other strengths of Trump’s campaign. Look no further than his strongest supporters, Hulk Hogan and Ace Ventura! Hogan says “I don’t want to be in the ring with any candidates – I want to be Trump’s running mate.” Ventura, on the other hand, stated “If Donald Trump were to ask me to be his running mate, I would give it very serious consideration because anything to break up the status quo of this country.” These quotes are just a peek into Donald Trump’s extensive network of intellectual advice. Who could say no to a candidate with both Hulk and Ace on his/her side?

hogan

If you’re an animal lover, Trump is the president for you. He has seen an absolutely overwhelming outpouring of support from the feline population.

trump cat

With Trump as president, America could move ~meowntains~!

Candidate 3: Bernie Sanders

Will Ferrell is feeling the Bern…Need I say more?

ferrell

You are now prepared to rock any cocktail party, class discussion and most importantly, to rock the vote.

Photos/Gifs: dailymail.co.uk; nydailynews.com; tumblr.com; giphy.com; totalprosports.com; today.com; funnyordie.com, epmgaa.media.com