Dress Up and Win Money From Hoya Health Hut

Hoya Health Halloween Contest

Everyone loves a good ol’ run-in with the Hoya Health Hut. Nothing’s better than stopping by their pop-up kiosk on the way to class and walking away with some free stuff after learning some health info you PROBABLY should have already known by this point. But that’s what they’re there for: To tell you some super important stuff and give you free stuff just for listening!

In this case, that “free stuff” will come in the form of awesome gift cards to some of the best hangout spots in the Georgetown area. What’s the occasion? The Hoya Health Hut Costume Contest. You have until Nov. 8 to send in a perfectly filtered picture of your best costume from this weekend to [email protected].

GU Health Education Services will be posting your submissions on their Facebook page and the three pictures that acquire the most likes will win a prize. First place will walk away with a $100 gift card to Founding Farmers, second place will receive a $50 gift card to Pinstripes and third place will receive a $25 gift card to AMC.

Get your costumes ready and make sure they’re in great form for your Hoya Health Hut snapshot. Don’t worry, if you haven’t gathered your costume essentials just yet, we have a few suggestions.

Photo: photobucket.com