Georgetown – So Hot Right Now

Looks like Georgetown is making all the lists lately. From the most hipster to the preppiest, we’re all over the spectrum. Now we can add a new one to the list – Inside College has come out with a list of the hottest colleges in the nation, and we’re proud to say that Georgetown made the cut.

Unfortunately, the list has a misleading title, and it’s not referring to our really, really ridiculously good looks, but instead the university’s popularity with students. The experts over at Inside College say that the colleges on the list are “the place to be” for higher education.

Other schools that made the list of the 21 hottest colleges include Yale, NYU, Duke and our neighbors over at GW. A secondary list of “hot colleges” features the University of Chicago, Tufts and Stanford, to name a few.

Inside College doesn’t list the exact criteria their “experts” used to determine the hotness of a particular college, but we’re curious. Is it the D.C. area, with its prevalence of politicians and diplomats? Georgetown Day? Or maybe it actually does boil down to how attractive our student body is. What do you think makes us one of the hottest colleges in America?