HFSC Study Break

unnamed

Looking for a cool way to spend the last Saturday night before finals?

Georgetown Program Board (GPB) is hosting a Carnival Arcade Study Break with Coca-Cola In the Healey Family Student Center from 9 p.m. to 1a.m. tonight.

Very importantly, there will be free food from Bulldog Tavern – sliders, fries, nachos and wings galore!

How can you resist?

There will also be arcade games like pool, skeeball and foosball available for all study breakers to play. This will be the perfect way to satisfy that vague desire to go to Chuck E. Cheese!

For all you crafty Hoyas out there, there will be opportunities to make your own Christmas ornaments, like the lovely one below:

In keeping with the overall theme, there will be carnival games like ring toss and balloon darts, as well as airbrush tattoos. Because no carnival is complete without some temporary tattoos, am I right?

You can also make your own gingerbread houses and help decorate the HFSC’s Christmas tree for a nice dose of holiday spirit.

imgres

The event will also feature a “Coca-Cola AHH Lounge” that gives students the chance to enjoy their ice-cold Cokes and talk about “what AHH means to them” via social media. They can do this while chilling in hammocks, which doesn’t quite seem to be in keeping with the holiday theme, but let’s go with it! There will be a ton of music, Coke samples and giveaways.

Come to The Deep South/HFSC/Student Center/Heal and check out all of these cool things from GPB! And don’t forget to RSVP to the Facebook event.

Photos : phillymag.com, Instagram, wikipedia.org, georgetownvoice.com