One Week Until Georgetown Day: This Is Not A Drill

Georgetown_DayToday might be Good Friday, but in one week, it will be Great Friday. That’s right: In seven days, it will be Georgetown Day.

emma-stone-excited

We agree, Emma Stone. Georgetown Day is the best. But like all of the most wonderful things in life, Georgetown Day requires a little bit of preparation. And, as with all things that require preparation, 4E is here to help. Here’s a guide to planning the upcoming school week so you can optimize your Georgetown Day festivities.

Monday, April 21, 2014

Enjoy your last day of Easter Break, but start getting ahead on work. Finals are slowly approaching, and in regards to studying, Friday is going to be completely worthless. (Woo!) Begin preparing now and give yourself a reason to celebrate at the end of the week. Also, don’t eat too much leftover Easter candy. That’s just a bad thing. Always.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Mentally prepare yourself and get to work. Start making a game plan for your Georgetown Day festivities — and use 4E as your guide. We’re full of helpful tips and tricks so you can handle all of Friday’s fun, and we’ve even made suggested schedules to steer you through your day. Take note of our bangin’ Georgetown Day playlist, and take a glimpse at last year’s Georgetown Day tweets for some major inspiration.

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Shop ’til you drop. Buy everything you’ll need for Friday before anything sells out. Buy cups. Buy beverages. Buy snacks. Buy guac. Buy a blanket. Buy a bulldog puppy. Just kidding, don’t buy a bulldog puppy; you can play with Jack instead! The point is: You should buy all food, drinks and necessary gear for the big day. Do it now, and you’ll thank us later.

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Meditate and hydrate. And then hydrate some more. Carb up, and find your chi. You are only one day away from the greatest holiday on planet Earth. Take it easy. Get your bro tank and shorts ready. Get your mind ready. Get your body ready. This is it…

Friday, April 25, 2014

Game time. Go big or go home. If you’re not doing it like this, you’re doing it wrong:tumblr_ldv8jzmyhn1qc7j5lo1_500

So don’t do it wrong. Get pumped, get prepared and get ready to go crazier than these babies eating lemons for the first time.

T-minus seven days, kids. Hoya Saxa.

Gifs: j-14.com, tumblr.com; Photo: wikipedia.com