Snapchat Updates: D.C. Takeover

10848068_433868246800773_9055388_n

Everyone knows that 4E loves Snapchat. Like really, really, REALLY loves Snapchat. It is basically required when you are hired to have the skill of taking tactful selfies with a variety of filters.

snapchat-gif

Due to this, we feel it is our DUTY to inform the Georgetown population of every single Snapchat update/change that occurs. Because who wouldn’t want to be in the know?

This week Snapchat released a bunch of new Georgetown/DC Geofilters! FINALLY, its not like we are the nation’s capitol or something.

These Geofilters include:

1. A new Georgetown Geofilter that is actually PRETTY. Shout out for the Blue & Gray. So inspired. Also, the placement is golden as it perfectly frames Healy.

2. A new, more official DC Geofilter. To be honest, it kinda reminds me of the government. While I am still partial to the “DistriCt” one, I will learn to adapt. Two Geofilters is better than one, right?

3. A new M street Geofilter. Okay this one came out a couple of weeks ago… but it is still a great addition to our shopping mecca. What better way to say “I just spent my entire paycheck” than with a snazzy new filter.
4. Finally a Lau Filter. Along with these new filters, 4E has learned that there is not one, but two Lau filters for our favorite home away from home. Yes I went to Lau just to Snapchat. Don’t judge me. I could only find one of them, but if you take a picture of the other tweet it to me at @thehoya4E. These filters give all new meaning to procrastination.

Thanks for the new features Snapchat, we can’t wait to exploit them. Also, be sure to look out for Snapchat’s new sponsored filters, coming to a smartphone near you soon!

Let the Snap be with you.

Photos/Gifs: gifsec.com; Courtney Klein/The Hoya; Facebook.com; Christina Wing/The Hoya