So You Think You Can Blog? Apply to 4E!

Messages Image(465807311)

Have you been considering applying for a position on the WORLD’S GREATEST BLOG?  Well then you’re in luck, because 4E is hiring!

While we know you’re ecstatic over this news, we also know you may have a few reservations. You may find yourself wondering, “How do I know if I have what it takes?”  If this is a fear you may have lingering in back of your mind, keep reading as we will provide you with 4E’s comprehensive guide to why YOU should apply!

1. Your dad once told you that you were funny: Point blank, dads have the best sense of humor.  Nothing beats their jokes, so their approval definitely means that you have what it takes to capture the entire worldwide web’s attention with your witty remarks.  Side note: thanks for the vote of confidence, Dad!
  2. You’re really great at thinking on your feet: No, if you apply we won’t be throwing a baseball at your face to check your reaction rate.  Trust us, coordination is not necessary. We just want to see that you can come up with new ideas, and that you’re not afraid to share them regardless of how ridiculous they may seem.
  3. You like to take risks: Are you the kind of person who signs out your package before the RHO has even handed it to you?  If so, then you definitely have what it takes!  4E is all about covering news with a quirky, fun twist.  Have an idea?  Run with it.
  4. Grammar errors drive you crazy:  You know how to drop an Oxford comma like it’s hot. As part of The Hoya, we’re looking for applicants who can translate ideas into words without a ton of errors.  If you know the difference between to, too and two, then you may have found your niche.
  5. You’re all about the #debauchery: If you’re looking to join a crazy, dysfunctional family on campus then you can consider your search over. 4E is made up of all kinds of bloggers whose talents range from being the number one avocado enthusiast on campus to low key being a contortionist and acrobat (yeah…it’s chill).  Above all else, we’re a great group looking for some new additions to partake in the fun!

So what do you have to lose?  Get your application out today, and become a part of our team!
Click here to get to our application!

photos/gifs: polyvore.com, giphy.com, buzzfeed.com, imgur.com