The New Way to Party: Wigo

wigo

Ever had trouble locating where your friends are partying? Find yourself confused by their indecipherable texts, trying to tell you where to find them?

Partying just got a whole lot easier with the up and coming app, Wigo. Since September 2014, Wigo has rapidly become one of the hottest apps across college campuses, next to the beloved Yik Yak.

wigo-logo-phoneinhand

Wigo helps college students, like us, find out where their friends are going to meet up and party without any added confusion or strain. What makes this app even more desirable amongst campuses is that it is not as simple as just downloading it. Before students can freely use the app, approximately 5% of the college’s population must be signed up for Wigo for it to be unlocked. It has become somewhat a contest across campuses over which school will be the next to unlock the coveted Wigo. No longer will we have to ask ourselves, “Is Brown House the move tonight?” Rather, we can simply look down at our phones to discover which parties are the most happening.

wigo-680x365

The student-only app filters out randos, townies and adults, ensuring that your night is both safe and fun – cheers to that!

fratparty

Are you convinced yet? Just imagine what your life would be like without having to trek to 5 different houses in this 20-degree weather before finding the one party that was actually worth it. Plus, now that Rhino is closing, what better way than to download Wigo to make up for our tragic loss?

Sign up for Wigo now and let’s bring the fun to the 20057.

adidas_house_party

Photos/Gifs: blog.wigo.us, college.usatoday.com, dailyappdesk.com, simplysenia.com, mixmag.net