Unwritten: Georgetown’s New Consignment Store

UnwrittenI’m sure many of you have received the Facebook invites and notifications about the consignment shop recently brought to Georgetown, but you still might be wondering what it’s all about. Founded last year at the University of Maryland, Unwritten is a student-run online consignment store and blog. A group of Hoyas has now started a branch at Georgetown.

So what’s in it for you? Unwritten will feature some of the most popular brands at college-friendly prices. It’s also convenient because it’s online. (During the stress of midterms, we all know how difficult it can be to get out to do any shopping.) It also is an amazing way to avoid the M Street prices we all love to cringe at. For some extra pocket money, it’s a great way to clean out your closet between seasons as well.

Unwritten is a completely student-run start-up company. They offer in-person consignment appointments and same-day delivery to Georgetown students! To get started, read more at www.shopunwritten.com or Facebook.com/shopunwritten.

In the meantime, check out some of these featured items, modeled by our very own Georgetown students:

unw1 unw2

unw1

Let’s support our fellow students in this awesome initiative. Get thrifting, Hoyas!

Photos: Facebook.com/shopunwritten, www.shopunwritten.com