4E Flix: The Friends Takeover

4E Flix: The Friends Takeover

Screen Shot 2013-01-14 at 9.08.23 PM

We all love Netflix, the ultimate procrastination tool for any struggling college student. Every few months the website adds some awesome new shows to help us to continue our addictions.

Everyone with a brain (or a Facebook) knows that the biggest recent addition was that of Friends, the 90s show which combines friendship, love and random animals.

tumblr_myu8okpzFv1s23baso7_400

I mean, SO many memorable moments have occurred on this show. And now we get to relive them all from the comfort of your own couch/bed/Lau 3 table.

Here are some of my favorite moments, in gif form of course:

kill someone tonight

tumblr_m5rqjs77UX1rxhburo1_500

large

original

f_r_i_e_n_d_s_gif_tumblr_6_by_dreamscometrue711-d6bedd0

FRIENDS-GIF1

This show has been getting some serious traction; I have heard from 5 different people today that they couldn’t stay and chat because they had to “go watch too many episodes of Friends“. I am also suffering from this addiction and there seems to be no cure in sight.

Until now! 4E presents to you the “new” Netflix shows that you can watch to stop being obsessed with Friends.

Black Mirror. This is a show that I feel like everyone and their mother are talking about. Even though I have never seen it, I think it is about technology and Twilight Zone kind of things, mixed with social commentary.

Parks and Recreation. As the final season of the iconic comedy premieres tonight, there is no better time to catch up on all the laughs from the previous seasons. You don’t wanna be watching the last season and not catch on to one of the jokes because you forgot it (which is impossible but you get the point).

House of Cards. Okay so technically, the new season isn’t out yet, but in only a few short weeks you will be able to binge watch the most politically messed-up show on the Internet. For now, just check out the super dramatic trailer. It will kill you (not literally).

Archer. I personally have never seen this show but, as with any running television program, it probably is important to understand the background before diving head-in. Just a thought.

Arrested Development. Finally, you should totally watch (or rewatch) one of the best (and funniest) TV shows of this generation. This is especially important for those of you who have *gasp* never seen the show before. You need to get in on all the jokes, instead of staring blankly when your friends reference this show.

Happy procrastination, friends. If you find yourself in need of another source of procrastination you should totally apply to write for 4E. Join us.

Photos/Gifs: tumblr.com; dailycal.org