So You Think You Can Snapchat? Try Pickle Instead

Pickle

Have you ever thought there is more to life than just being really, really, ridiculously good at Snapchatting? Are your snaps so witty and creative that your friends immediately screenshot and save them for their own personal entertainment? Do people know who you are because of your Snapchat prowess? We know you answered yes to the preceding questions.  So you agree? You think you’re really good at Snapchatting.

Luckily for you, the newest app, Pickle, will allow you to up your Snap game even more, which is kind of a big dill. It is, in essence, the Olympics of Snapchatting, making it the most exciting technological innovation since Facebook replaced Myspace.

Pickle allows you to create fun themed competitions for up to four users. Once all of the users submit their entries, the competition opens up and voting for the best Snap begins. Pickle has the potential to fulfill all of your wildest dreams as you can finally prove to everyone that you really are the greatest Snapchatter to ever exist (except if you lose). Given that the possibilities for competitions are seemingly endless, 4E decided to provide you with a few starting options:

Most Delicious Dining Option at Leo’s: Where do you even start, given the sheer number of appetizing choices Leo’s has to offer?  I mean have you seen the Leo’s website?  The pictures they post on there really do look pretty delicious, so I’m pretty sure you could snap something comparable given the right angle and lighting, right? (Well, maybe not. But it’s still worth a shot!)

Best Selfie with a Professor Taken During Class: This competition could really go in one of two directions. You could go with the stealthy approach where you take your snap without your professor even noticing. However, a more daring option would involve getting your professor to willingly participate in the debauchery. Could you imagine getting up in the middle of a packed lecture hall to personally request a selfie with your professor? That would hands down win any Pickle competition.

Most Stylish Outfit of the Day: Canadian tuxedos, Hawaiian shirts, turtle neck sweaters … Let your inner fashionista shine when you decide to partake in this competition! I’d even suggest mixing and matching your most stylish pieces to create one very fashion forward ensemble sure to win over the masses. I mean, why limit yourself to just jorts or just a sweater vest when you can easily rock both?

Best Georgetown-Themed Snap: Think you’ve got a lot of school spirit? Then why not show it off in this fun themed competition! Get a snap of you climbing the John Carroll statue while petting J.J. and eating a hot chick sandwich from Wisey’s and you’ll be a contender.

Most Awkward School Photo: This competition really has a special place in my heart, given my plethora of incredibly awkward school photos courtesy of my middle school years.  Braces? Check. Horrible haircut? Yup. Outfit that was super stylish for tweens circa 2006?  You know it. If your school photos from your awkward phase glory years meet this criteria, then you certainly have what it takes to win this battle!

So what are you waiting for, 4E readers? Go download Pickle and get your competitive Snap game on!

Photos from: tumblr.com, lols.me, shechive.files.wordpress.com, imgur.com, slidesharecdn.com