Friday Fixat10ns: D.C.’s Weather Bender

[8tracks width=”300″ height=”250″ playops=”” url=”https://8tracks.com/mixes/3484597″]

The weather these past few weeks has been ridiculous. Cold, warm, snow, ice and back to warm again … that stupid groundhog from Pennsylvania (not even gonna take a crack at how to spell his name) had no idea what he was doing this year. The only good to come from this crazy weather has been the one day of classes off and the joy of seeing snowmen spring to life all over campus – albeit only to be melted a few days later. Enjoy the warm weather while it lasts, because come the start of next week, it’ll be back to coats, boots and scarves.

As we enter the final week of February, here’s some music you can jam out to while staying inside, because you can be certain it’s the only place that has any semblance of climate control.

1. I Hate Everything About You – Three Days Grace While the recent change of weather is much appreciated, it’s not going to last. The cold weather’s insistence on remaining in D.C. is really starting to get to me.

2. Pour Some Sugar on Me – Def Leppard Who knows, maybe this is what’ll be coming next.

3. Hot N’ Cold – Katy Perry The sudden changes in weather are just too much for me. My closet is a mess.

4. Snow (Hey Oh) – Red Hot Chili Peppers While we all enjoyed the relatively significant amount of snow we got, let’s hope that was the end of it and that we’re slowly transitioning to spring.

5. Skyfall – Adele The perfect way to describe how the clouds have been treating us these past few weeks.

6. Lights and Thunder – Krewella Thankfully, the recent bout of rain that just swept through D.C. didn’t include this, but there are no promises for the near future.

7. Ass Back Home – Gym Class Heroes Only two more weeks until you get to return home to (hopefully) the weather you love!

8. Paradise – Tiësto Give it a little more time, and soon we’ll be in that perfect high 60’s/low 70’s range that’s impossible not to love.

9. Sleep All Day – Jason Mraz I mean, it’s the only viable option right now, isn’t it?

10. Sunshine – David Guetta It’s coming. Just be patient.

Photo: android3dvideos.com