Friday Fixat10ns: Summer Edition

Friday Fixat10ns: Happy Summer from thehoya on 8tracks.

It seems like everyone is done with finals. We’re all packing up our stuff, moving out of our dorms/apartments/houses, and getting ready for whatever summer may hold for us. It’s a bittersweet moment, but it’s also a relief. We here at 4E are incredibly excited for the summer to start. Here are some songs to get you excited for summer 2012.

Summer Is the Champion — Laura Viers Yes, Laura, summer is the best. Except for the humidity. That isn’t the best.

Glad You Came — The Wanted This song may just become my 2012 summer anthem. I want to have a summer like the one the people are having in the music video.

City Lights — Sun City Another worthy candidate for my own personal summer anthem from this Australian band.

Finally Moving — Pretty Lights Play this song while sipping a (Long Island) iced tea and laying out in the sun and I bet you that you’ll “get a good feeling” too.

Midnight Life (Kanye West vs. M83) — The White Panda I decided to combine my favorite summer song of 2011 (M83’s Midnight City) with a song that always reminds me of summer (Kanye’s The Good Life). BONUS: M83 is playing at 9:30 Club tomorrow night.

Summer Love — Justin Timberlake If this song wasn’t on this playlist, it would be a travesty.

Never Ending Summer — 311 With three months until classes start again, I already feel like summer is never ending.

Long Hot Summer — Keith Urban I wish that my summers would end up more like the long hot summer described in this song. For now, I’ll live vicariously through Keith Urban.

Summer Girls — LFO Flashback to summer 2000. And who doesn’t like girls that wear Abercrombie and Fitch? Also, I love LFO’s frosted tips in the music video. Classic.

The Boys of Summer — Don Henley I saved the best for last. This song just never gets old.