Friday Fixat10ns: The Best of Leo’s

Leos Jamz[8tracks width=”300″ height=”250″ playops=”” url=”https://8tracks.com/mixes/3320505″]

Lately, our dear dining hall Leo’s has been playing some seriously sporadic tunes. From Ciara to Motown to ladies of the ’80s, the dining hall’s Pandora station has confused many hungry Georgetown students. Here at 4E, we have taken it upon ourselves to survey the earth and determine the top 10 songs that you Leo’s munchers love. Bear with us – we know this list is all over the place and back again.

1, 2 Step – Ciara A classic from the preteen years. Many students have been seen doing their own 1,2 step on the wok, home and burrito station lines.

The Way I Are – Timbaland I have deemed this the best song to walk in to. Walk into Leo’s like: What up? Where’s the guac? Or is that just me?

Sexy Back – Justin Timberlake Life would be incomplete without this song. However, is Leo’s really bringing sexy back? I mean, I know that those new options are hot, but really?

Sweet Caroline – Neil Diamond Throwback to those eighth grade dances where everyone only knew half the words. Sweet Leo’s … so good, so good?

We Can’t Stop – Miley Cyrus Of course one of the biggest songs of last year would be making an appearance at Leo’s. We can’t stop … waiting in the pasta line? We won’t stop … complaining about the missing forks?

Bad Romance – Lady Gaga The queen of pop and the king of food … the perfect combination? Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah, want Chicken Finger Thursday.

Bye Bye Bye – ‘N Sync This ain’t no lie. What would Leo’s be without the classic boy band song? When this song comes on, I just wanna shriek like a fan girl. Come on, it is ‘N Sync. Who doesn’t love boys singing pointless songs while doing synchronized dance steps? SWOON.

Come on Eileen – Dexy’s Midnight Runners Once again, a classic. Many Georgetown students have been seen singing “come on, Leo’s” to the tune of this song. If only Leo’s could hear us!

Stronger – Kanye West Leo’s goes hardcore? Leo’s may not play Kanye’s other songs but at least we get this gem. (Side note: I can and have rapped this entire song. You’re welcome.)

Body Language – Jesse McCartney I may feel uncomfortable when this song comes on, but for some reason I can’t stop myself from moving along with it. Thank you, Leo’s, for getting it suck in my head.

How do you Leo’s? See you on the dance floor. Uh, I mean the panini line.