It’s Black Friday Fixat10ns! Let’s Get Ready to Rumble!

Black Friday Fixations

[8tracks url=”https://8tracks.com/thehoya/let-s-get-ready-to-rumble” ]

So you’ve just finished your fourth helping of pumpkin pie and you’re wondering where your life took a wrong turn. How do you solve the enigma that is your life? Shopping. Black. Friday. Shopping.

Black Friday has begun and you must be among your fellow Walmart warriors getting all the steals you can. But with all that tryptophan in your veins, you may be ready to cuddle up next to your pile of pie tins and rest your eyes. Not to fear, 4E is here with a pump-up playlist to get you rearing to go bust down some doors.

1. Let’s Get it Started – Black Eyed Peas Let Fergie pull you out of your turkey-induced slumber with this song.

2.  Eye of the Tiger – Survivor Now that you’re awake, it’s time find the competitor inside of you that has lain dormant since your glory days as the captain of your high school football team.

3. Gucci Gucci – Kreayshawn Georgetown students sometimes have a reputation for restricting themselves to designer clothing (see Chime’s Georgetown Girl), but Kreayshawn reminds us we can be fly without going for the big buys.

4. ESPN Presents Jock Jams Megamix The most important line to remember while vying for a Tickle-Me-Elmo is to “be aggressive, be-ee aggressive.”

5. Fashion Killa – A$AP Rocky So maybe we don’t need to wear all designer labels to be fly … but it wouldn’t hurt, right?

6. TIll I Collapse – Eminem When Eminem was writing this song, he was thinking of calling it Shop Till You Drop but someone told him that wasn’t wise. I would’ve listened to it Eminem, I would’ve listened.

7. Sail – AWOLNATION A lot of head banging is required to listen to this song properly. Give yourself some time to re-establish equillibrium before you start rushing through any revolving doors. Also it’s a pun. Get it, sail/sale? Ha.

8. All I Do is Win – DJ Khaled Stop at nothing to win today. That means get every deal you see and don’t let anyone stand in your way. That won’t be difficult for any Hoyas – we will do anything to win.

9. $100 Bill – Jay-Z So it’s time to acknowledge that you’ll be dropping some big bills tonight. Own it, love it, live it. Be who you want to be, Barbie Girl. And if that person is a mass consumer of Barbies, then girl, that is just fine.

10. Greyhound – Swedish House Mafia Now run, Forest, run! Get those bargains!

Photo: VisitMiNot