Life, Love and the Pursuit of Nutella

Oh, Nutella. Sweet, sweet, wonderful, delicious Nutella. We at The Fourth Edition love you, and you never cease to amaze us. You and your chocolatey-hazelnut goodness always find a way to blow our minds, clench our hearts, and send our taste buds to infinity and beyond.

Nutella, since you’ll be making an appearance in D.C. soon, (more to come next week…) we’ve decided to make a list — nay, an ode — to all the creative, mouth-watering ways you can enter our lives so that our readers can celebrate your greatness:

Toasted Banana Nutella Sandwiches Bananas, Nutella, Toast: try it for breakfast. Try it for lunch. Try it forever. No matter what, it’ll supply a day’s worth of potassium and a year’s worth of love.

Nutella S’mores A new twist on an old favorite. Just replace chocolate with Nutella. Your taste buds will thank us later.

Nutella Ravioli Yes. This is real life, and it was even featured on the Food Network. This takes some preparation and effort, but believe us, it’s worth it. Welcome to the big leagues.

Pretzels and Nutella The classic. The one and only. Get a bag of sourdoughs and go to town. Also works with fruits, spoons, cereals, and fingers.

Nutella Shots We just died and went to heaven. So will you. We know how addicting Nutella can be though so stay responsible with these alcoholic beverages. Or not.

Warmed Nutella on Ice Cream Pop that jar in the microwave and drizzle it, pour it, or just dump it all over your dessert. If you hear a Hallelujah Chorus, you’re doing it right. I personally recommend Reese’s Peanut Butter Ice Cream.

Nutella French Toast Plop some Nutella into your French Toast batter. It’s breakfast to the second power.

The Nutella Latté Warm up some Nutella and drizzle it into your Cup O’Joe to immediately turn it into a Cup O’Joy. Want to kick it into overdrive? Add some chocolate syrup and whipped cream. This drink will lead you to Jesus.

Nutella-Iced Cupcakes Pretty self-explanatory. Swap out icing for Nutella and you’ll be happier than this girl when she found out she was going to Disney World.

With something as delicious and nutritious (ha!) as Nutella, the possibilities are endless. Check out this page for some more wonderful and out-of-the-box Nutella recipes. Until next time, keep calm, bookmark this post, and delve into the magical world of our favorite chocolate-hazlenut spread.

Photo Credit: Siouxsie Law