DC Ranked Third for Best Dessert Food Trucks

DC3rdfoodtruckFor those Hoyas lucky enough to be in DC this summer, it’s time for you to get out and get some dessert on the street. There’s a whole world of of dessert trucks out there selling everything from sweet waffles to gourmet ice cream. Travelers using the dating site, MissTravel.com, were polled on which cities had the most delicious dessert trucks in the US. I don’t know why users of a dating site were polled as opposed to literally any other better, more qualified group, but we’ll take it.

It doesn’t surprise me that users of a dating site love this dessert truck.

Not surprisingly, ice cream beat out all other desserts for participants’ favorite. Granted, I’m not sure I’d feel comfortable going up to a truck self-titled “Street Cream” without seeing the entire process by which the ice cream is made, but I’m sure it’s delicious. I’ll definitely trust the ratings given from a cut-rate dating site.

“That Cheesecake Truck” is one of DC’s most popular trucks. They offer an individual cheesecake for $4 a pop, so be sure to follow their Twitter to find out where they’ll be in the DC area so you can check them out! In the meantime, I’ll be watching Food Network and salivating.

Photos: foodtruckfiesta.com, supremecart.org