7 Things You Should Steal From Leo’s

junk_foodStudents are constantly stealing cutlery, plates, cups and bowls from the Leo’s. It’s so commonplace that staff members at Leo’s basically look the other way if you walk out with a cup of coffee or bowl of ice cream. If you haven’t yet had the chance to say a nice “screw you” to the most absurdly over-priced and under-achieving establishment on campus, think about taking a few of these items.

The popcorn machine
No team movie night is complete without copious amounts of salty, buttery, cardboard-y popcorn. Bonus points if you take the shakers of flavors and the little red and white popcorn boxes.

Big bags of cereal
In the cabinets under the cereal dispensers downstairs are massive bags of your favorite breakfast foods: Captain Crunch, Coco Puffs and Cinnamon Toast Crunch… to name a few. Grabbing a bag = breakfast for your housemates for a week.

The waffle maker
On the off chance that the waffle maker is actually available, grab it and run.

A giant tub of Nutella
Another item that’s only on display occasionally, a tub of this chocolate-y, hazelnut-y goodness can take your toast and fruit to the next level.

A chair
Thank goodness Leo’s replaced those ratty old plastic tables and chairs upstairs with beautiful maple farmhouse tables. The sides of the old tables were so pointy that they once tore a 4E blogger’s down jacket right open. The new chairs are echelons better than the desk chairs supplied in freshman dorms. Take one this week – just in time for finals!

The salad bar
Healthy food is always the answer, whether you’re looking for something to energize you for a fun day or help you recover from a hangover. The upstairs salad bar has wheels so you can easily push it through the front door. When you consume the edible greens and vegetables, the bar can serve as a display for your favorite stuff or a table for alcohol at your next house party.

Even if you don’t feel like eating the food at Leo’s these next few weeks, make your extra swipes worth it by snagging one of these goodies before they’re all gone!

Photos/Gifs: reactiongifs.com, angrytrainerfitness.com, imgur.com