Motivation Monday: Live from the Walsh Bathroom

walsh bathroom

Spring is in the air in the District. Are the clouds of flower petals on Healy Lawn or the cloudless blue skies distracting you from your last few weeks of studies? Is the stress of hearing your friends talk about their summer plans getting you down? Don’t worry! Your fellow Hoyas have your back. Here are some motivating tips from real-life (presumably) Georgetown students, left in a place where few would think to look: the Walsh bathrooms.

First, some words of wisdom for the Class of 2019 and the freshman inside us all.

Next up, a little optimism to get the party going.

We all need self-love at this time of the year. Who makes your day special?IMG_9098But hey, don’t get cocky now. The school year isn’t over yet, and humility is a Hoya’s best habit.

Let that spirit inside you soar, girl. Uncage your inner sensitivity. Spring is the time of hope!

While we’re at it, check out this fly poetry. See, inspiration comes in places you’d never expect!

And nope, you’ve lost me. Seems like this belongs on a more dignified place than above a toilet paper dispenser, no?

Oh, Jane Hoya, the ever witty joker she is. I laugh at your chutzpah.

And finally, when all else fails, we’re all in this together. Someone out there is having a day far worse than yours. Remember your Convocation oath to remain a man or woman for others, and give that stranger a friendly smile or a wave as they stroll across the lawn. For all you know, they wrote the passage below.

We apologize for the expletives!

Photos: Alessandra Puccio; Gifs: giphy.com