Georgetown Day Drinking Hacks

Georgetown Day Drinking Hacks

The time has come for ALL Georgetown students to relax, let loose and celebrate the end of classes. Georgetown Day is almost here and 4E is ready to get you very excited for all of the debauchery.

One who has experienced the ridiculousness of Georgetown Day knows that you will be moving from townhouse to rooftop to lawn to (insert pizza place here) to your bed.  You’ll be on the move and therefore will need a nifty way to carry your libations safely from brunch to party.  4E is here to give you some Georgetown Day drinking hacks!

Hack #1: Go to SNAXA and use the slushie machine to create the perfect portable beverage!  Need a cold drink to cool you off after dancing too much on the Vil A rooftop? Run over to SNAXA and get a slushie, then pour a little bit of your fav alc in it.  I recommend some vodka or rum!

Hack #2: The Corp cups will be your best friend!  Just order your fav coffee drink and add Kahlua or Bailey’s! You’ll feel energized and buzzed.

Hack #3: Einstein’s orange juice. You can’t go wrong with orange juice as your solid chaser or cocktail accoutrement.  Run down to Einstein’s in the morning and grab an orange juice to make the perfect mimo. Take a bagel while you’re at it, because eating something to soak up that andré is essential.

Hack #4: Get a straw for your personal bottle of André. I don’t think I need to explain why this drinking hack is a must. Let’s just say a straw is efficient and you won’t be sloppily getting champagne all over you.

Hack #5: And of course, you can never go wrong with carrying around a personal flask!

Here are just a few of the many approaches one can take when carefully transporting their precious gin & juice. Just remember to drink responsibly!

Gifs: giphy.com