Hot, Smart and Ranked for It

hot smart and rankedWe all think we are flawless, myself included. Just walking around this campus during spring is like walking through a J. Crew catalog (and yes, the 4E wants to check you all out).

There are few top universities that can pull off the studious and fabulous lifestyle. A recent ranking by Business Insider narrowed that search down to 25, but all we really care about is who is in the final four.

That is, the final four colleges with the hottest and smartest student bodies!

Coming in at #4 is the one and only

GEORGETOWN!

hair-touch

You’re welcome.

As much as I would love to take all the credit, it’s all of you that make us such a desirable and fabulous school. And M Street. And Lau. (Read: Never Lau.)

Why is Georgetown so high up on this list?

1. We are really good at ratios. Whether it is in Calc class or on O Street, Georgetown students always know what the right numbers are. So the hot to smart ratio? That’s child’s play.

2. We spend so many hours in Lau. Sometimes we even go there at 2 a.m. on Saturday night just to walk around.

3. We spend a good amount of time at Yates. We often pretend to do our reading there too.

4. We are always out and about. The catwalk between the ICC and Lau 2 is really refreshing.

5. When it comes down to it, Georgetown always does it better.

And for those schools ahead of us? Y’all better watch your backs. Because (if you didn’t know) spring has just sprung, and you’ve seen nothing yet.

Photo: ww.bet.com