March Madness: Georgetown Bars Round 2

See full bracket and results herethe tombs rhino

So the top seeds in the Georgetown Bar region made it to the Elite Eight, but which one will get to the Final Four?

Rhino or The Tombs?

Rhino isn’t too far from campus, but, after a long night of party hopping, you may not want to trek all the way to M street.

rhino bar picture

But M Street also means food. Johnny Rockets, Tuscany, Quick Pita. And, at a certain point in the night, that’s all that really matters.

johnny-rockets

However, The Tombs is literally steps off of campus. You can even spend your night in Lau and then pop over for a drink.

the tombs

Then again, our basketball team has often been spotted at Rhino, especially after a big win.     Who can turn down an opportunity to dance with the stars of the school?

basketball team

Rhino is more of a weekend bar, but The Tombs is known for their weekly theme nights like Country Night every Monday and Trivia Night every Tuesday.

bull-riding

Personally, The Tombs is a Georgetown staple, as we showed in the Round 1 argument, but can Rhino pull out a win? Anything is possible in March as we’ve seen. (Editor’s Note: clearly this is true. The West region of my bracket is in shambles)

Vote HERE:

[cardoza_wp_poll id=19]

Photos: stationstart.com, atlantadowntown.com, georgetown.edu, flickr.com, sdcitybeat.com