OMG: Tomorrow is National Guacamole Day

OMG: Tomorrow is National Guacamole Day

NGD

Attention: Guac lovers of the world

Tomorrow is the day. It’s like Christmas, Rosh Hashanah and my birthday all rolled into one. Yep, you guessed it, it is National Guacamole Day (NGD, for those in the know)!

e56bad60-d430-0132-9abf-0e01949ad350

As this is a national holiday, you are basically mandated by the U.S. Constitution to eat GUAC. Come on people, it is your god given right as an American citizen!

If you are left wondering how to best celebrate this holiday, do not fret. 4E has got you covered.

Here is how I, the queen of guac, mandate you should spend NGD:

1.Visit your favorite guac serving restaurant. Whether that be El Centro (try their Guacamole Festival menu!) or Chipotle, as long as you have some guac in your life your day will be instantly better.

2.Do not mention paying more for guac. While you should never do this, on this holy day you should especially not mention the extra $2.05 that transforms your regular Chipotle burrito bowl to a heavenly experience.

HuOxTGw
Leo knows the guac costs extra

3.Wear all of your guac-pparel. Because, obviously you have this. I will personally be sporting my “I heart Guac” t-shirt. Get ready to be jealous. I am ready for my close up.

guac-shirt-tote

4.Post on social media about your BFF (guac). Nothing says “Happy Holidays” like an Instagram of you and your BFF guac doing a variety of fun activities. TBT that time you guys went kayaking on the Potomac! SOOOO CUTE.

5.Be creative and make your own guac! PSA: If you do this please contact me personally and let me know. I would be more than happy to be your tester. I know a thing or two about guac.

rhobh-420-yolanda-guacamole
My favorite words

6.Attend the “Make your own Guac” class at Leo’s! Tomorrow. O’Donovan’s on the Waterfront. Lower Level. 5 p.m. Be there, or be a NARP.

Guac today, Guac tomorrow, Guac forever.

Photos/Gifs: lovelace-media.imgix.net/; imgur.com; https://nachosny.com/; bravotv.com; https://www.organicauthority.com