PSA: Mindy Kaling was in Georgetown

mindy-kaling-cover-ftr

For those of you who are fans of The Office and The Mindy Project, you might want to sit down. According to our Twitter sources, the wonderful Mindy Kaling was in DC yesterday. Even better, she was looking at food places IN GEORGETOWN.

I eat in Georgetown. She may have eaten in Georgetown. Conclusion: We are the same person.

How do we know this? Ms. Kaling tweeted out to her followers yesterday the following message:

Please commence freak out!!!

giphy-1

While 4E has not uncovered which restaurant she chose as her fancy, we were very impressed with the rhymes the citizens of DC came up with to entice this fabulous lady to dine in our humble abode.

wine

mcdonalds

Georgetown University even got into the game! Could you imagine if you ran into her at Snaxa?!

Of course resident comedian and politician, Joe Luther, threw out a rhyme:

This one is my personal favorite. Possibly because of the Kimmy Schmidt reference:

Ugh, but who doesn’t love Chris Messina:

While we don’t know where she went, Mindy did respond to this tweet with the clapping hands emoji. Did she ditch Georgetown all together?

Mindy, come back. We love you. giphy Photos/Gifs/Tweets: Twitter.com; giphy.com; huffingtonpost.com; thinmintspiration.files.wordpress.com; https://static.parade.com/