The 5 People You Met at the Student Activities Fair

SAC FairEarlier today, Leo’s was bombarded by overeager Hoyas and thousands of quarter-sized flyers. You guessed it, it was our favorite event of the year: the Student Activities Fair. We here at 4E made sure to keep our eyes open and make a list of those Student Activities Fair stereotypes that we all know and maybe love. Here are are the 5 people you met at the Student Activities Fair today:

1. The Overachiever Beaver We all know this person, the one who went to every table and signed up for every club. While we applaud you for trying, there is a point where that got a little out of hand. At least you will always have enough random cups to satisfy all your needs.

tumblr_inline_mlfsg1JFAI1r79k322. The Not-So-Coherent Participants Waking up and attending the Student Activities Fair was not their cup of tea this morning. Despite the obstacles, these people did get themselves there … in whatever shape they may have been in. While they might have been dying on the inside, they were still forcing you to sign up for their shockingly specific club.

girl-sleeping-funny-wallpaper

3. The Student Activities Fair Cheaters These are the people that drive me up the wall. They come to the Student Activities Fair every year, walk around and steal all the free stuff. These people do not even try to pretend to be interested in what you are saying. Who do they think they are? ‘Cause we all know that the best part about Student Activities Fair is being able to keep all the leftover goodies (aka the candy). But no. The Cheaters ate it all.

Fo Free Gif

4. The Relentless Flier-ers. No matter your reason for going to the Student Activities Fair, it is literally impossible to get out of Leo’s without at least one flier. The flier-ers attacked you and didn’t let you leave. (Full disclosure: One of those flier-ers was probably someone on The Hoya. Sorry not sorry.) 

Pitch Perfect 75. You! Whether you were there to find a new hobby (cough, cough, remember to apply to the blog by January 17th) or just for the free stuff, the Student Activities Fair is a great time to realize all the ways you can get involved on the Hilltop! I hope you all had fun and took advantage of the people watching. It’s always the best part.

Gifs: Tumblr; Pictures: hercampus, isaactan.net, Wikipedia