Life, Love and the Pursuit of Nutella: Round 2

Nutella-Cheesecake-RowLadies and Gentlemen: This is it. I repeat, this is it.

In the wise words of LMFAO, “Let’s Go Round 2.” No, I do not mean Round 2 of a delicious alcoholic beverage. No I don’t mean Round 2 of the NCAA Tournament (FGCU still haunts my memories). No, I don’t mean Round 2, as in the Stylistics album released in October 1973.

I’m talking about the big time.

The whole shebang.

The never-before-seen sequel to Round One. What you’re about to witness is going to change your life even more than Marriage Equality (which you should all support).

This is Life, Love and the Pursuit of Nutella: Round 2.

In case you weren’t up to par with all the delicious things you can do with our favorite chocolatey-hazelnut spread, here are a few succulent and delicious ways that you can change your life with Nutella:

Toasted Nutella and Cream Cheese- Three simple ingredients: Nutella, cream cheese, bread. Toast the bread. Add the cream cheese and Nutella to each slice. Place in oven. Broil for a minute or two. Place creation in your mouth. Want to know what happens next? Ecstasy.

No Bake Nutella Cheesecake- I searched far and wide for a recipe that combined possibly the two greatest things in the world: Nutella and Cheesecake. Then, I narrowed down searches to only include the ingredients owned by and culinary skill level of a lazy college student. This was the result. It’s like the Mona Lisa of cheesecake. Call me a Renaissance man.

Nutella Brownies Did I ever mention Nutella Mona Lisa had a twin sister? Well, here she is. Her name is Sally, and all Sally needs are eggs, Nutella and flour. Want to know how R. Kelly reacted after he ate these brownies? Like this. (Editor’s note: THEY ALSO HAVE THESE AT BAKED AND WIRED AND THEY’RE BEAUTIFUL)

No Bake Nutella Peanut Butter Cookies- First of all, this recipe makes 24 cookies, which is almost the amount that I would eat when I’m all by myself. Second of all, it requires absolutely no baking. In fact it only requires the skill of this child and it produces results that will give you goosebumps. Kind of like the ones I get when I listen to Whitney Houston sing the Star Spangled Banner.

Waffles and Nutella- Step One: Go to Leo’s with a jar of Nutella. It’s only weird if you make it weird. Step Two: Add batter to the waffle machine as if you were making a normal waffle. Step Three: Add dollops of Nutella into the batter. Game changer. If you’re ready for the Big Leagues, add Nutella and ice cream on top of your Nutella Waffle. That’s right, bow down.

Nutella Banana Smoothie- 1 cup vanilla yogurt. 1/3 cup Nutella. (But seriously, add more if you want.) 1 banana. 1 cup ice. Blend and be amazed.

This Words just can’t even explain… I’m… I’m… crying tears of joy.

Until next time, you Nutella-loving Hoyas.

Photo: My Baking Addiction