The Procrastinator’s Guide to the Galaxy: Emergency Compliments

galaxy

Why hello there, Hoyas! Whether you are up and studying for midterms or still recovering from your weekend, we’ve got you covered with another weekly edition of The Procrastinator’s Guide to the Galaxy. Ah, yes, more reasons for you not to think about that seven-page history paper you have due Friday. Fantastic.

Have you ever been in need of a compliment? Maybe you just discovered that the cute boy who you were shamelessly flirting with all weekend has a girlfriend. Maybe you bombed your Spanish test on Friday and have been muy triste about the situation. Maybe you were forced to cut your hair super short because you got a hairbrush stuck in it on Saturday. (Yes, that actually can happen.) But I digress.

Whatever your terrible situation may be, a good compliment can always cheer us up. If you are desperately in need, check out emergency compliments. Not only do they tell you, “Your voice sounds like a thousand purring cats” or, “You’re funny. Like, LOL style”… but you can also received multiple compliments at once by simply clicking the “I still feel crappy” button. Try it out. Even if you don’t need one, because it’s still pretty funny.

Oh and if you’re still looking to “duck” around your homework…check this out. Game changer.

God, I love Sundays.