The Procrastinator’s Guide to the Galaxy: Free Rice

My dear Hoyas, we hope your Easter Break has been all that you dreamed it would be but let’s face it, we’re only running from the debacle that will begin when we resume our coursework next week.

People are always throwing the word “Procrastinator” around with some sort of negative connotation. Why should we be ashamed of our lifestyle, especially when the time spent delaying work could be used for something more productive, like saving the world? Alas, we provide you with a meaningful distraction that will make you feel honored to join the ranks of the Procrastinators. If you have that paper looming over your head, log on to FreeRice.com and start making that difference in the world! The site is filled with many questions of different subjects, from literature, humanities, and language learning to chemistry, human anatomy, and math. For every question you answer correctly, the UN World Food Programme donates 10 grains of rice to areas around the world dealing with struggles of chronic hunger.

So why start on that lab report when you could be answering questions to alleviate world hunger? Not to mention, many of the questions are very easy and will restore your self-esteem to its original state before you began college.

Well, there you have it: avoiding productivity with productivity. However, if you’re looking for something completely and utterly unproductive and a total waste of time, check this out.

Enjoy the rest of your break and good luck!