The Ultimate Holiday Break Netflix Guide

Screen-Shot-2013-01-14-at-9.08.23-PMThank goodness finals are finally over! Now it is time for food, family and my favorite friend, Netflix. The shows, the options, the never ending episode reel … oh the thrills!

Since the dawn of time (well, actually only for the last few years), Netflix has manipulated the time management of college students worldwide. Now that finals are done and over, however, free time is plentiful. That means there’s no excuse for wearing pajamas all day and plunging into some new TV addictions.

For that reason, 4E has complied our list of the top Netflix shows for the season:

1. Orange is the New Black – If you aren’t catching the hype of this show, I’ll send you to prison, just like the series’ main character, Piper Chapman.

2. Scandal – Nothing like a little mischief to spice up the holiday season. Am I right?

3. Breaking Bad – 4E does not condone making or selling illegal substances. However, we do condone watching shows about doing so.

4. Revenge – Mega-millions, double lives and Hamptons betrayals… Sounds like our plan to get back at Florida Gulf Coast University.

5. White Collar – Is art heist really illegal if it’s committed by someone as good-looking as Neal Caffrey?

6. Arrested Development – We happen to be huge fans of Arrested Development at 4E. In fact, we might even open up a banana stand next semester.

7. House of Cards – This is about the city where we go to school. Besides, Kevin Spacey visited us this year and he was awesome.

8. How I Met Your Mother – There are no words to describe this comedy gold. Just watch the show and you’ll thank us later.

Whether you’re rejoicing in the holiday spirit with family, catching up with old friends or sulking because you’re not on the Hilltop, make sure to take our suggestions and spend some quality time with your good pals Net and Flix.