Bowling Alley Opening on M Street: Let’s Roll

Opening on M Street this Saturday is not another brunch place for Georgetown students to frequent, but something much more revolutionary: A BOWLING ALLEY. Finally, something to do on M Street that’s not eating, shopping or eating (although this bowling alley can actually involve a little eating).

According to DCist, the new Georgetown hot spot, Pinstripes, will be a combination Italian-American restaurant and bowling alley which will also offer bocce (loosely, a game of bowling on a lawn). Besides featuring the bowling that we’re all anticipating, Pinstripes will boast a fairly upscale lunch and dinner menu at reasonable prices. (The actual bowling is only $5/$7 a person, depending on what time you go.) And as if all of that weren’t enough, the place is going to be massive, sitting on 34,000 square feet of prime real estate.

With Pinstripes’ opening imminent, bowling is a sport that could be right down your alley! Wait, I can do better. Split happens? Whatever, that’s just how I roll. Bowling is a sport for people who have talent to spare anyway.

With everyone painstakingly aware that Valentine’s Day is only a week away now, be sure to add this place to your repertoire of awesome date places. Anyone here at 4E would be immeasurably excited to go out for a night of Italian food and bowling.

Photo: washingtonpost.com