Get Freaky with a Frappula this Halloweekend

starbucks-has-a-new-secret-halloween-drinkSo you’ve made it through midterms… OK that’s a joke, midterms literally never end. So you’re in the middle of midterms and Halloween is coming up. You want to get excited about the holiday but you haven’t even had time to think of a clever costume. Maybe you wanted to go to a pumpkin patch and make lots of apple baked goods but you’ve been stuck in Lau all weekend. Never fear, the FRAPPULA is here!

halloween

So now you’re thinking, what the heck is a frappula? It is the amazing new Starbucks drink here Oct. 28 through Nov. 1. You might be stuck studying this Halloweekend (although you should be trick-or-treating on embassy row), but no matter what you’re doing you’ll need a caffeine fix at some point. The Frappula is here to help caffeine-starved, holiday cheer craving student everywhere.

frappula

You may remember the green tea Fraken Frappuccino from last year, but this time around Starbucks is stepping up their game. The Frappula involves a white chocolate blend sandwiched between a layer of mocha and whipped cream, with an additional raspberry drizzle for a delicious and spooky flavor combination.

So take a quick study break and be sure to grab one of these blended treats at a nearby Starbucks! Otherwise, the trick is on you.

trick

Photos/Gifs: giphy.com, twitter.com, thrillist.com