Introducing Starbuck’s New Tiramisu Lattee

starbuckslatte

For all the Starbucks lovers out there, I have good news! There is a new signature latte joining the fold, the Tiramisu latte!

Why go out and buy overly priced deserts at a restaurant when you can consume them in liquid form at Starbucks?

On a healthier note, Starbucks is bringing in a coconut milk option by popular demand. Allergic to dairy and soy? Never fear coconut is here.

Although I applaud these new changes, I can’t help wondering, why stop there? So many delicious desserts are just waiting to be turned into lattes. Here are just a few suggestions for you, Starbucks.

1. Carrot Cake Latte. I mean, it’s essentially the same as the PSL but with carrot, am I right? I think this orange, foamy drink would be especially delicious.

2. Key Lime Pie Latte. St. Patty’s day is right around the corner, what could be more festive?

green lattee
A latte Shrek would approve of

3. Glazed Donut Latte. Buy this and an actual donut, dip and enjoy.

4. Chocolate Gelato Latte. Just got back from Study Abroad or just really like chocolate? Starbucks, if you could melt some gelato and pour in milk that would be a latte right?

5. Thin Mint Latte. This is needed because it’s more socially acceptable than walking around and shoving an entire box of Girl Scout cookies in my mouth.

girl scout

So there you have it, a plethora of new latte ideas courtesy of the 4E. Although I doubt you’ll be seeing any of these flavors in a Starbucks near you, it’s probably better not to add to the already extensive list of dessert lattes.

We’ve already got the caramel brulee, caramel flan, cinnamon dolce, pumpkin spice, chestnut praline, Christmas cookie, eggnog, gingerbread, toffee nut and the new tiramisu latte*. So go forth and latte.

*Consuming more than 4,000 calories per day in liquid latte form is probably bad for you. Please drink responsibly.

Photos: ryot.org; trbimg.com